Carrie Courtney & Company's "Every Step of The Way" First Time Buyer Club
We’re on a mission to empower every homebuyer to make the best possible decisions at every step along the way. Whether it’s choosing an agent, a mortgage, or a moving company — and everything in between.
We will help you avoid all the homebuying mistakes that helped worsen the housing crisis of the last ten years. That includes overpaying for a home, a mortgage, or any one of the dozens of service providers you’ll need along the way. It also means finding the right people to support you – like inspectors and lenders – and knowing they have the right information, presented in the right way, to be as efficient and effective on your behalf as possible.
Moving you from a curious homebuyer to a confident one.
And when the time is right, from a confident buyer into a committed one. Buying a home can be a complicated endeavor, so we’ve broken down the process into six distinct phases to help save you time, money, and stress.
- We guide you in understanding what kind of life you are hoping to build, and how buying a home might fit into that plan.
- We explain the mortgage process thoroughly so you are confident and prepared to engage with lenders.
- We support you as you figure out what you’re really looking for and how to tour homes successfully.
- We provide you the knowledge you need to make a successful offer, and guide you through the negotiation and purchase process.
- We assist you in organizing your paperwork and all of the little details, so you’re ready when it’s time to close on your new home.
- We walk you through what to expect during the closing process, and help you get to your very own doorstep.
The process of buying a home can be overwhelming at times, but you don't need to go through it alone.
You may be wondering if now is a good time to buy a home...or if interest rates are projected to rise or fall. The free eGuide will answer many of your questions and likely bring up a few things you didn’t even know you should consider when buying a home.
Check it out, and feel free to get in touch if you have any questions.