What is My Home Worth?
Receive a custom evaluation for your home, including comparisons to other homes that have recently sold or are on the market. This guarantees you receive the most accurate information available. To find out what your home is worth, fill out the information below:
It’s Time For A New Approach!
Gone are the days when an agent could just put up a listing in the Multiple Listing Service and sit back and wait for another agent to sell the house for them. And if all it took to sell a house was simply putting in the MLS, wouldn’t everyone be selling their homes themselves? And by now, don’t you owe yourself more than the status quo? It’s time for a new agent, new marketing, new buyers, and most of all… new possibilities. Ultimately, our goal is to sell your property for the most money possible, and in the process re-connect you with the excitement you originally felt upon first listing. And here are some of the ways we achieve this:
- Pre-MLS Marketing – Before we officially list your property for sale in the Multiple Listing Service, we’ll begin a targeted pre-Multiple Listing Service campaign catered to specifically garner interest and traffic to your property prior to it even hitting the market. Pre-market exposure includes property placement on the Carrie Courtney & Company Realty blog for Search Engine Optimization, listing on our @clatitudes Twitter page, a coming soon yard sign, and pro-active and direct agent-to-agent marketing.
- Your Own Website - By creating a unique property website for each of our listings, we are able to attract online buyers as well as provide local buyers with fast and comprehensive information about your property. These days, it’s easy for properties to get lost among the thousands of real estate listings added to the market each and every day. Your single property website will ensure that your listing stands out from the crowd!
- Professional Photography – Over 90% of buyers begin their home searches online, so first impressions matter. This is why our company takes the expense of hiring a professional photographer our listings, ensuring we show your property in the best light from the very beginning.
- Premium Online Placement – you may have heard of real estate syndicate websites like realtor.com, Zillow.com, trulia.com, and more. Changing Latitudes is known in the real estate industry for our innovative application of technologies, and as such has established relationships with these companies that ensure that our listings receive premium placement on their site. Unlike with other brokerages, when you see a Changing Latitudes listing on these sites, your agent will be listed so that any prospective buyer only speaks to us, and not a random agent who is not committed to selling your home.
- Staging – Feedback buyers often give of homes that don’t sell is that they couldn’t envision themselves living in it given the current owner’s choice of furnishings and any clutter or imperfections. According to US Housing and Urban Development, a staged home will sell, on average, 17% higher than a home that is not staged. The National Association of REALTORS states that the average staging investment is between 1 and 3% of the home’s asking price and generates a return of 8 to 10%.
- Dedicated Social Media Promotion – At Carrie Courtney & Company, we have a full-time employee dedicated to online promotion and social media marketing of your property. The role of our Social Marketing Director is to make sure that we’ve left no stone unturned in the internet marketing of your property.
- Video Marketing – We have the ability to quickly produce a stunning video to showcase the beauty of your property to all potential buyers. This will be uploaded to YouTube and distributed to all social media outlets.
- 5-Star Response Time to Buyer Leads – According to a study done by MIT, the odds of contacting a lead more than 5 minutes after notice rather than 30 minutes after notice drops 100 times. From 5 to 10 minutes, the odds decrease by 5 times. Is there any wonder why the average single agent misses so many opportunities to convert buyer leads for their sellers? At Changing Latitudes, we have dedicated buyers agents whose sole job is to respond to and convert buyer leads for your listing. The statistics are clear – the modern internet consumer moves fast, and expects us to do the same.
- Pro-Active Telephone Marketing – Fewer and fewer real estate agents are becoming skilled at the art of pro-active prospecting. A dirty little secret is that most agents fear rejection and that keeps them from picking up the phone and prospecting for their sellers. Agents like this rely on other agents working through the MLS to sell their listings for them. Changing Latitudes agents receive constant coaching that helps them overcome self-limiting behaviors. What all of that really means is that our agents don’t just sit back and passively wait for buyers for your listing to come to us, we fearlessly and pro-actively go find them.